The Moroccan team has won on Sunday, May 1st the African selection of the Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie, the last continental selection before the Grand Finale. Algeria and Tunisia are also qualified respectively on the second and third place, after more than 5 hours of tests, within the Palm Golf Palace of Marrakech.
The 3 Chefs, Osama Sadiq, Abdelilah Enniri and Morad Hilaoui, will represent the African continent during the Grand Finale of the Coupe du Monde de la Patisserie, which will take place on 22 & 23rd January 2017, within the Sirha Trade Show in Lyon, France.
Congratulations also to Egypt who obtained a Wild Card and will compete during the Grand Finale!
The jury has also awarded several special prizes:
- Prize of the Best chocolate piece: MOROCCO
- Prize of the best sugar piece: EGYPT
- Prize of the best tasting: ALGERIA
- Prize of the best chocolate entremets: MOROCCO
- Prize of the best team spirit: GHANA