| Posted February 3, 2017
DISCOVER THE SPECIAL PRIZES OF THE COUPE DU MONDE DE LA PÂTISSERIE !
- The “Sculpture Ice” prize is awarded to the United-States.
- The “Chocolate” prize is awarded to South-Korea.
- The “Sugar” prize is awarded to the United-Kingdom.
These special prizes are awarded by the members of the jury.
- The “team spirit” prize is awarded to the Indian team which was particularly welded for a first participation,
- The “Eco-Responsible” prize is awarded for the first time to the United-States for optimized waste management.
These special prizes are awarded by the International Organising Committee.
- The “Best Promotion” prize, is awarded to Chile by the Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie Club.
- The “Best Innovation” prize is awarded by a jury of international journalists to Sweden for the originality of their theme.
- The “Special Press” prize is awarded to France by the jury for the Chocolate entremets.
- The “Best Promotional Poster” prize is awarded to Egypt by the visitors on the contest website.